Monday, February 16, 2009

Religion of Peace Update

From the Buffalo News:
Orchard Park police are investigating a particularly gruesome killing, the beheading of a woman, after her husband - an influential member of the local Muslim community - reported her death to police Thursday.

Police identified the victim as Aasiya Z. Hassan, 37. Detectives have charged her husband, Muzzammil Hassan, 44, with second-degree murder.

[...] Muzzammil Hassan is the founder and chief executive officer of Bridges TV, which he launched in 2004, amid hopes that it would h
elp portray Muslims in a more positive light.

Well, that worked out well.
[...] "Obviously, this is the worst form of domestic violence possible," Erie County District Attorney Frank A. Sedita III said today.
Well, that was a brilliant comment. If you don't have anything worth saying...
Authorities say Aasiya Hassan recently had filed for divorce from her husband.
Uh-oh. That must have been an unforgivable offense to any follower of The Prophet. Divorce is pretty much a one-way street; I can divorce you any time I feel like it, but if you divorce me, you're a dead woman.

How did we ever lose Constantinople to these people? I'm sorry; I guess it's not a very Christian attitude on my part. But the only "dialogue" I want to have with these guys is long distance - preferably from about 40,000 feet in a B-52.